Monday, October 24, 2011

Uncle Craig's Birthday

Yesterday Carter and I went to church.  I got him all ready and looking really cute in his church outfit and when we were about to walk out the door he spit up all over it.  I about cried.  So I had to get him back out of his carseat, undress him, and put something else on him.  Needless to say, we were a little late for Sunday school.  The nursery said that he smiled the whole time for them.  They also said that he looks just like a Jones!  SCORE! 

After church we had my brother's, Craig, birthday lunch.  He is 27 years old!  That's crazy.  I can still remember him driving me to school like it was yesterday.  He was such a good big brother.  Still is.  After we celebrated his birthday we made Carter's food for the week.  Squash and Peas.  YUM YUM!!  We had fun making it. Mom, Nana, Tosh, and I.  He has his 6 month appointment today at 2.  I'm anxious to see what his measurements are. 










Then we went over to Grammy and Grumps house and got a very nice suprise visit.  Our distant cousins Janice and her daughter Lainey Beene came in.  She is so precious and already rolling over at 6 weeks old!  She is a strong little girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment