Friday, October 7, 2011

I Sleep Weird, So What?!

When I was little, my mom would always come in my room and lay me flat because I would always have my butt stuck in the air when I slept.  She would fix me and I would go right back into that position.  In her head she thought that I would not get a good nights sleep like that.  I guess I thought it was comfortable.  I put Carter down for a nap yesterday afternoon and when I walked in to check on him this is what I found.


This is a picture of my mom and Carter that I caught a few days ago.  Do you think she loves him?

Yesterday while I went to boot camp Nick took Carter to his parents house.  They said that he was very good and had a great time.  Grammy took some pictures for me.






 

2 comments:

  1. Kade sleeps with his butt up in the air every night, it does not look comfortable at all but he sleeps all night like that so I guess it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. Carter had never done it before so I was shocked. It just looks so funny. It's cute though.

    ReplyDelete