Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CiCi and Uncle Jay

Justin fried deer meat for us last night.  Nana, Papa, Justin, Casey, Mom, Dad, Carter, and me.  We had a great time.  Of course the whole night was mostly about Carter being played with and spoiled.  He got spoiled the most by Aunt CiCi and Uncle Jay. 


I have been told that Carter looks a little like Justin.  What do you think?  I sure hope that Carter is tall and skinny like him! CiCi and Jay made Carter laugh a lot last night.  He loved when Jay was being silly.  I can just see Carter riding the tractor with him one day and loving every minute of it.  They will be awesome parents one day.  Since they are such a good looking couple can you imagine how beautiful their baby is going to be?  Wow! 
________________________________________________________

I had the best Halloween idea for Carter, Mom, and me.  Carter was going to be a Dalmatian puppy, I was going to be a Dalmatian mother, and Mom was going to be Cruella de Vil.  Cute right?!  Well, I found me a big Dalmatian puppy suit-bought it.  Found mom and Cruella de Vil wig-bought it.  Found Carter his 6-9 month size Dalmatian puppy outfit-bought it.  I found them all online.  My suit came in and I loved it.  Mom's wig came in and it needs some work but it's cute.  A couple days later a big package came in and I pull out TWO Dalmatian puppy suits.  I look on the tag and it says 6-24 months with a toddler on the front picture walking in it!!  How do they expect this to fit a 6 month old if it is big enough to fit a 24 month old?  I was livid.  I could not return it either.  So now I am stuck with two of them.  If you are interested you can have it for free.  Looks like he is going to be a Dalmatian puppy in a year or two whether he likes it or not!  Anyways, I bought this outfit for him which I think is cuter anyways.  We will not go together as a theme but he will be the cutest tiger ever! Halloween in California, HERE WE COME!



No comments:

Post a Comment