Monday, October 17, 2011

6 Month and Familly Photos

Carter and I had a blast this weekend.  Uncle Brent came down and brought his honey.  Her name is Jessica.  She is such a beautiful person on the inside and out.  We really hope that she comes down a lot more.  I loved having her there with Carter and I while the guys were hunting.  Carter loved her from the start.  Right when he saw her before bedtime Friday night he could not stop looking at her.  He even let her rock him to sleep!!  Her and I really hit it off.  She has a great sense of humor.  But get this, she is an awesome photographer.  I mean, this girl is talented!  She takes pictures for fun.  I told her she should really go into business.  She just did a wedding Friday, for the first time, and Carter was her first baby shoot!  Here is a little sneak peak of our photo shoot without being edited yet.  I will get the rest of them Saturday.


That is a HUGE sneak peak, right?  Well, that is 18 out of 330 really cute pictures.  I could not be any more happy with them.  These are unedited, so I can't imagine how good they are going to be after all the lighting and cropping is done!!  I tried to pay her and she would not take it.  How sweet is she?  Some were taken at my house but most of them were taken at Nick's parent's house.  Their yard is so beautiful.  Thanks Jessica!!
 

2 comments:

  1. These are great!! He's such a big boy standing up!! Brooklyn didn't do that til close to 11 months.....lazy bones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, he is pretty strong. He didn't pull up. We had to stand him up. But once he is there his legs lock! We had a lot of fun taking these.

    ReplyDelete