Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pins and Needles!!

Carter got a wonderful visit from his Grammy yesterday evenening.  It had been about a week since she had last seen him so he came over.  I feel so bad that it had been that long, but Carter had been alittle sick and I really didn't want to get him out any more than what I had to.  My parents house and back to our house for the whole week.  He was so glad to get to see her.  He laughed at her the entire time.  I was so happy that he was in a terrific mood for her. (I took a great picture on my camera and it will not let me upload it...so mad!!)

My best friend Britni is having her baby as I am typing this.  I can't believe that after today we will both be mothers.  If someone would have told me 4 years ago that we would both be married with children right now I would have laughed in their face.  Boy do I have some stories I could tell on her!  I'm sure she has some good ones on me as well.  I surely wouldn't want her or Keatha roasting me at a party!  here are some pictures of us!  We sure had fun in college!!


All three pregnant at the same time!


I AM SURE MY BLOG WILL BE DEDICATED TO BABY MYKEN TOMORROW!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY NEW NEPHEW! I LOVE YOU BRIT!!
MY OTHER BEST FRIEND HOLLI ELIZABETH CUNNINGHAM'S MOM IS HAVING BREAST CANCER REMOVED TODAY. I AM POSITIVE THAT THEY HAVE CAUGHT IT EARLY AND THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE AND DANDY AFTER THIS. i AM CONSTANTLY CHECKING MY PHONE ON THE STATUS OF BOTH OF MY BEST FRIEND'S FAMILY STATUS'. cAN YO USAY PINS AND NEEDLES?! MARY BESS IS A VERY STRONG WOMAN AND SO IS HOLLI AND I KNOW THAT THEY WILL HANDLE THIS PERFECTLY I WISH I COULD BE WITH BOTH OF MY BESTFRIENDS RIGHT NOW. I HAVE PRAYED AND PRAYED AND PRAYE FOR THE BOTH OF THEM

Johnny Jump Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment