Friday, September 16, 2011

One Man Team

Yesterday after work I picked Carter up from my Mom and Dad's house and took him over to my Nana and Papa's so they could spend some time with him.  My papa sure can make Carter laugh!  They had a great time.  I also decided to lay down beside Carter and take some pictures of us myself.


______________________________________________

Around 5:30 Carter and I headed over to Grammy and Grump's house (Nick's parents) to eat.  We had hamburger steak, fried okra, baked potato, and rolls.  It was really good.  Everything that is cooked at that house is always awesome.  Nick was hunting so he didn't get to eat with us.  Carter had a great time over there like he always does.  They took him outside and he just looks around the entire time.  We are going back over there to eat again tonight to see Nolan, Abbie, and Niel.  Can't wait! 





I left their house around 7:50 so I could give Carter a bath and in bed by 8:30.  We usually start our bath at 7:30 so this time we had to do everything quick style.  Nick was still hunting or something then had to stop at his parents house to eat so I was a one man team.  Nick has definitely spoiled me and I really missed him doing his part to put him to bed.  For those single mothers or parents of twins.....hats off to ya!  But we managed to make it to bed and Carter slept all night long.  Go ahead, you can call me super mom if you want :)
_____________________________________________

Tomorrow Carter and I are going to Little Rock to visit with Britni, Drew, and Myken the whole day.  I am beyond excited.



No comments:

Post a Comment