Friday, September 2, 2011

Myken Robinson made his BIG grand arrival

I am an aunt to another precious baby boy!  His name is Myken Abel Robinson.  This big guy was born on September 1, 2011 and came in weighing a whopping 9 pounds 11 ounces.  That right, almost 10 pounds! My best friend  Brit was 9 days passed her due date, bless her heart.  She is SUCH a strong woman....yes, she had him naturally!  I think it is safe to say that we have a future NFL player on our hands.  Hopefully he will remember his Aunt Cat when he makes it big time.  I cannot tell you how excited I am for Drew and Brit.  Myken is a very lucky boy to have such great parents that will love him with everything they have. 

Drew kept teasing me that Myken will be beating Carter up one day.  I can now say that I am scared for my son.  They are about 5 months apart and there is only a 4 pound difference!  Give Myken a couple more months and he will be bigger than my little one. 

Carter and my other nephew Nolan, up to this point, have been the most beautiful babies that I have ever seen.  But I have to admit that Myken falls right in there with them.  I am not just saying that because he is my newphew.  I believe that any stranger off the street would agree with me.  I cannot wait to see him today.  I could not sleep last night because I am so antsy!!  I am so happy for my best friends.  I knew he would be beautiful because of Brit, but I was a little worried with Drew being the other half and all.....jk (Love ya Bro)  Well Drew, you did it, you made a beautiful baby!!!   

Download 100000038...jpg (53.3 KB)
Download 100000038...jpg (66.5 KB)
Download 100000038...jpg (55.4 KB)

No comments:

Post a Comment