Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Nocturnal Baby

I just don't know what I am going to do with my child.  He is driving us bonkers at night!!  He has verrrry poor sleeping habits!  He absolutely refuses to sleep during the day.  If I knew without a doubt that I would not hurt him, I would try my hardest to find that nerve in his neck that would make him go to sleep for a couple of hours and gently squeeze.  Or does that only exist in the karate movies?  You would think that since he has not slept all day long that he would sleep all night right?  Because that's what normal babies do.  Well, my sweet child, that does no wrong of course, went to bed at 8:30 (which is late for him), woke up at 3:30 for about an hour and FINALLY went back to sleep after we fought for a while, then was up for good at 5:30.  And what gets me is that he does not act like he is sleepy!  He is ready to crawl around and watch cartoons.  He is in the best mood....even at 3:30.  He only gets cranky because we make him go back to sleep.

But to look on the bright side of everything....at least he is happy.  I guess he could be crying the whole time when he wakes up so it could be a lot worse.  We have just come to the conclusion that he only wants to be with us at all times...but who could blame him?  We are so cool! :)  He is the funniest thing!!  We have a video monitor and he for sure knows what the camera is for above his crib.  He knows that we can see him in it.  So he stands up in his crib and looks into it with a grin and without making a sound.  His looks just say,"Okay come get me.  I'm up!  Time to play!"

Anywho.

If that's all I have to complain about with him then I should count my lucky stars.  My child is still a superstar and my hero and I am most definitely his biggest fan!

I missed boot camp last night for the first time.  We had some family that came in from Virginia for the first time in about 10 years.  I hated to miss but so glad I did.  We had an awesome time catching up.  They have not changed a bit!  Their dad, who passed away several years ago, is my papa's brother.  We used to see them at least once a year, for Christmas, when my great grandfather was alive.

Afrin.  Have you used it?  If you ever have a stuffy nose that you can't get rid of or if it is keeping you from sleeping, get this stuff!!  I have never used it before and I am really impressed.  It really works and it worked for about 12 hours!

T-R-O-U-B-L-E


He is a mess people!!!  I can't turn my head for 2 seconds.


No comments:

Post a Comment