Thursday, January 26, 2012

Jealous

I get so jealous when I hear all of these moms saying that their baby sleeps all night long and takes all these long naps during the day.  Makes me very bitter.  Carter does not sleep any longer than 20 minutes during the day and has maybe slept through the night 6 times.  And even 6 may be too much.  What the heck am I doing wrong?!!??  I have tried everything in the book.  He is 9 months old and only has 2 teeth so maybe it is teething.  I have blamed it on teething since he was 3 months old...haha.  I guess  it's just time to accept the fact that I have a bad sleeper on my hands.  He did not get that from me.  I could sleep through a tornado.  THANKS NICK!!

Last night he was up every 30 minutes from 7:30 til about 1:30 then was up for good at 4:30.  And what gets me is that he is very happy and does not act like he is hurting one bit.  When he got his first two teeth he ran fever and he did act like he is hurting....so that's why I really don't think it is teeth.  Spoiled rotten maybe?!

Anyways, enough complaining.  Here is the picture of the year right here.


I was changing his diaper and looked away for literally 2 seconds to grab a diaper and when I turned back I see his little booty crawling away.  It was so cute!!  He stayed that way for a good 10 minutes and he loved it.  Isn't that a really cute tooshie?!  I can't wait to see what he has to say about this in 15 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment