Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jayson Andrew Jones


Last night I went and met my new little cousin Jayson Andrew Jones.  He is so precious and just the perfect little Christmas gift to our family.  I just can't tell you how beautiful he is.  Seriously, you would have to see him yourself to believe me.  He looks JUST like his mom but has a lot of the Jones features.  He had dark brown hair.  LOTS of it.  He has a very pretty complexion and his skin is so soft.  He is also very very alert and very strong.  He is already trying to hold his head up and he is only about 4 or 5 days old.  He was also trying to roll over in the hospital!!!  He has very long arms, legs, fingers, toes, and feet just like his daddy.  The toot decided to pee on me.  Little stinker!  I did not mind it one bit though--I guess I am used to it by now.  I can't wait to get my hands back on him!  I told them that if they ever want to go on a date or just need some rest to give me a call and I'll be there in a flash.  Mom and Dad are doing a wonderful job and they do not even seem nervous one bit.  They will be terrific parents!  Jayson is going to be loved by so many people.  He is a lucky little guy.  Kaylee and Mark, you two made a beautiful baby!  Congrats!  Welcome to the world Jayson Andrew!


Look at all that hair!!


Now, you know that I have to say something about Carter.  We have been working on some sleep training.  I have been weaning him off of his bottle in the middle of the night (3:05 a.m. to be exact).  The night before was pretty rough.  He did not want to give up.  I let him cry close to 30 minutes and finally gave in.  I did some other tricks along with it and low and behold they worked last night.  He cried for about 10 minutes then went back to sleep and never woke back up again.  Thank you Ferber Method!  The night before this is what he decided to do instead of sleep..


He is a maniac in that thing!!  He literally jumps for hours and falls asleep in mid air!


No comments:

Post a Comment