Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Amazing First Christmas

Carter's first Christmas was so wonderful.  There is going to be lots of pictures so I won't type so much.  Christmas Eve was spent over at Nick's parent's.  We all had a very good time.  I think Carter and Nolan had a great time together.  Carter loves other babies, and for some reason he just wanted to climb/tackle/bite Nolan the whole time.  We will have to work on that.  Nolan is a champ though and took it with a good attitude.









But then Carter decided to be nice







Then we had to have an outfit change into something more comfy to open gifts






This next picture explains a lot about Carter and Nolan's personalities.  They are exact opposites.  Here we have a very exciting elephant toy that throws balls out through its trunk.  Pretty cool.  Carter cares nothing about the toy but is examining the ball with everything that he has while Nolan is all into the toy and having a great time.  Carter is the serious thinker/ponderer and Nolan is the care-free one.  Who'd a have thunk it?



Christmas day we went and celebrated Jesus' birth at my Nana's house.  It was so nice to see everyone.  I only get to see the family from out of town twice a year...maybe three...which is something I think we should all work on.  I know we are busy, though!  We miss David and Mary El very much but understood why they were not there.














Then we went over to my parent's house with just immediate family







The deal was to not get Carter so much stuff this year because he is still too young to remember.  My family listens real well...


As a result we had to take a bed out of a bedroom to make a playroom. 


It will be the most awesome playroom of all playrooms.  One whole wall is going to be shelves with a place for a flat screen and video games.

Thank you everyone for spoiling my child rotten!  He really enjoyed his first Christmas.

What did I get?  A Pandigital e-reader, new vacuum, and a new front door, pajamas, lotions, shampoo and conditioner, candles, and new makeup.  The thing that I got that meant the most to me was my family Bible.  My Nana got it for me and it is beautiful and it will always have sentimental value to me and my family.  I am so happy that I have that to pass down to many generations to come.  It has a family tree that we are going to work on.  Santa was so good to us this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment