Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Graduation and Basketball Game

Saturday morning mom and I left for Texarkana.  It was Holli's college graduation.  I am so proud of her!  She has worked so hard to get where she is today.  She was asked to speak at graduation.  That is a huge honor and she rocked it!!  She is going to be a Chiropractor!!  How cool is that?  I am so glad that I am going to get my bones popped for free :)

Here are some pictures of that day


It was a full house!

Aunt Holli on the big screen


Holli and her wonderful mom

Aunt Holli

This is what Carter was doing THE WHOLE graduation.  He loves turning the pages by himself!  He also ate a lot of puffs!!



After graduation we went out and ate



After we left the restaurant Mom and I did a little shopping then headed home.  When we got back to Nashville we decided to go to the Scrapperette basketball game.  He loved it!  He got really excited whenever everyone clapped and cheered.  By the end of the game, though, he was so wore out!



Monday morning Aunt Toshya kept him and this is the picture she sent me


This little boy LOVES his bath!





 





No comments:

Post a Comment