Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ho Ho Ho!!

Carter and I had a very lazy weekend.  He is feeling much better, thank God!  We have had a couple of bad nights but he is starting to get a lot better.  He still has a runny nose and coughing some but his snot is now clear instead of green!  I know you wanted to know that.

I am taking him to Aunt Toshya's house tomorrow so I can get this house in order and have some "Catherine time".  I have decided that we need some organization in our lives.  I think that will make my life so much better.  I am going to do a little research on the best way to go about that.  If anyone has some suggestions I'm all ears.  Well, all eyes.

Something that I think will be pretty funny....Carter will be the newborn Baby Jesus and I am going to be Mary for the Christmas program at our church.  The 7 1/2 month old newborn Baby Jesus will be waving at the crowd,  jibber jabbing, and trying to stand up.  America's Funniest Home Videos?

I have put it of waaaaay too long so I just decided that today was the day.  I took pictures of Carter in his Santa suit for some Christmas cards.  These two are not on the cards but I still thought they were cute.  The other ones are like 100 times cuter.  He has a hat on in some of the others.  They also have really cute props.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!



Is that not the sweetest and most precious Santa you have ever seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment