Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Frist Christmas Parade

Something that I forgot to post the other was Carter's first parade.  Nana and I drove into town so that Carter could watch the Christmas Parade in Nashville.  I figured that he would have liked to see all of the fire trucks and lights.  Ava was there with Callie and Mrs. Brewer to watch it too!  Finally the parade had started and the first car was a police car.  All of a sudden the window to the back of the car rolled down and my mom sticks her whole body out of the window waving for me to bring Carter to her.  She literally stopped the whole parade so that she could get Carter.  I ran in the middle of the street, trying not to trip and fall in front of everyone, and all but threw him in the back window.  My mom.....she's a mess and crazy about her grandson!!  I look back and the first thing I see is mom passing him to the front of the car with dad.  Mom took some pictures for me with her phone.  If look closely at the first picture you can see that he is waving at the crowd.  Dad said that he was punching all kinds of buttons in the car and making it do different things.  Even though he did not get to see all of the floats, I'm pretty sure that he enjoyed his first parade.






No comments:

Post a Comment