Friday, May 18, 2012

Today was a busy and fun day for Carter, Mom, and I.  We have been outside all day long and Carter just rolled with the punches.  I will try and spare you as many details as possible.  So here are the pictures.

He has finally decided that grass is not going to hurt him and he can walk in it without shoes.
I meant what I said when I said it was time to try out the big pool.  Carter loved every second of it.  The water was really really cold so we had to ease him in slowly but once he got used to it he was all for it.  When we put him on the steps he would lung out toward us for us to catch him.  I was soooo happy!!  PLEASE ignore the picture of me!! 

 Cutest shark ever


Mr. Carter is getting more brave every day!!  He has learned to climb all the up my dad's massage chair.  He is really starting to try to climb on lots of stuff.  Makes me a nervous wreck sometimes.  He has stairs mastered.


That was pretty much our day in a nutshell.  I have one very tired little boy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment