Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I got to spend some much needed time with my best friend in the whole wide world yesterday!!  It was so good to get to see and talk to Holli.  Our lives are crazy in completely different directions so we don't ever have time to see each other or really even talk on the phone.  If she is not at school then she is studying and if I am not at work then I am working out or taking care of Carter.  It was just nice to have that time with her, even if it was just for several hours.  Of course she spoils my child way too much so we enjoyed opening all of our goodies that she brought back from Disney World.  My favorite things that she brought back was the Mickey Mouse Crocs for Carter.  They are so cute!!!


Right?!??!

All Carter wanted to do, of course, is go outside so that's what we did.  She took this precious picture of Carter.



She loooooves Carter so much and Carter loves her!!  He is one lucky guy to have her as a part of his life.



No comments:

Post a Comment