Thursday, July 19, 2012

Short and Sweet

I really don't have all that much to say today.  I have been working my butt off at the hotel today so this is going to be short and sweet because I'm tired.

Carter had his first real boo boo with blood Tuesday afternoon.  He was drinking out of a straw and walking at the same time.  He fell and the straw jammed in his gums and it bled like all get out.  He was at Mom's house and I was at work so I missed all the commotion.  Mom called Nick to come take a look at him and he said that there really was a lot of blood.  Poor little guy.  But he didn't cry for very long before he wanted to eat some lunch then play some more.  Tough little booger.

He has learned how to kick a ball over and over and over.  It is very very adorable.  He will kick it across the living room and follow it and kick it again and again and again.  He has really good hand/eye and hand/foot coordination.....in my opinion.  But then again, I think he is perfect in every way so I may not be the best one to make that decision.

I have found a new breakfast food that he loves.  Whole grain blueberry waffles and banana/strawberry yogurt.  But my mom discovered the only way he will eat the waffle is if we roll it up in little balls.  He can be a little crazy like that sometimes.

He is the sweetest thing at bedtime.  Right before he goes to sleep is when I read him a story (and I don't get half the story out because he turns the pages himself way too quickly) and he gives me the most kisses and when he laughs more than ever before.  I'm not sure if it is him getting a little delirious or what.  And his best friend in the whole wide world is Mr. Bear....his blanky.  He hugs and snuggles with it so much!




Anyways, Nick and I are going out of town this weekend to go to Uncle Brent's (Nick's best friend) lakehouse and hang out there and take Carter for a couple boat rides.  It will be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment