Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Room

Conway was a blast and Nolan's birthday was a huge success!  Carter pushed everything that had wheels and he wore his little self out!!  Everyone had a great time.  It was good to see a couple of friends as well and let them see my family that I am so proud of. 

So, the room.
Carter is so in love.  Every time he walks in his room he lights up and gets very very hyper!  He actually spends the majority of his time in there when we are home.  He really does have a facination with big trucks and wheels.  So glad that I did this for him.




Carter HAS to get every book down and flip through them all before bed.


He loves his steering wheel!
 
Wood burning done by my cousin Mark Jones Jr.  He is so talented!
 
So, that's it.
I'm glad he loves it so much because that's what it will be for a very long time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment