Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Funday

We went to church this morning and like we suspected Carter screamed when we dropped him off. He didn't cry long but he sure does put up a good fight when he does have a meltdown. We are going to have to get the nursery workers something real special for Christmas for having to put up with his tantrums.  Afterward Nick, Carter and I went and ate lunch at Starz. Then Carter and I came home and I put his pajamas right back on and he took a 2 hour nap while I cleaned and put up the Christmas tree, stockings, and other decorations.

I had doubts about putting up the tree to begin with but now I wish I would have stuck with that. Half my lights are not working.  So then I had to check every stinkin light bulb that was not working and finally found a broke one. But I don't have any spares. So, now I have to go to Walmart and buy a spare to see if that works but I am goin to buy a string of lights just in case!! Should have just left it in the box!!

I am on a roll about cooking dinner for the boys. So tonight I threw in some frozen chicken breasts in the crockpot along with some BBQ sauce, Garlic powder, and brown sugar. Then I decided to toss in some small red potatoes. I just might whip up some cornbread and black eyes peas and rice to go with it.  Tomorrow I am thinking ranch flavored baked pork chops that I found on Pinterest.  Easy meals is the key for this momma.

Aside from my dang tree..... Our Sunday has been a pretty good one. Feeling pretty thankful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment