Thursday, November 15, 2012

Days at Home

I got to take two days off from work and stay home with the little Mister this week.  Monday Lisa didn't keep the kids and my mom was busy and today Carter has let a cold and teeth get the best of him and he just don't feel good.   He is still playing like a wild child and eating a lot but he is very congested and snot is flowing out of his nose like a waterfall. 

This is what my living room has looked like both mornings when we woke up.
 
 
This is what it looked like literally 30 minutes after
 
 
 
As you can see he has an obsession with anything on wheels. He has to have them all out and he plays with every single one of them.  He pulls the couch cushions off and eats breakfast in the floor.....on the couch cushions.  Who needs a high chair??  Maybe he will learn one day that he will always have to put up his toys every night before bed and pulling everything out is really not worth it.
 
We have watched Mickey Mouse...a lot
 
 
We colored
 
 
The coloring started off kinda rocky because we had to pick color out of his teeth from the crayon he attempted to eat.
 
And I may or may not have attempted his first time out because he kept trying to color on my page!!  And he kept trying to get the colors I was using.  That was a hard pill for him to swallow.
 
Then once we were cooped up for way too long and I was about to pull my eyebrows out we had to go outside.
 
 
And I'm guessing that's why we are at home today with a really bad cold.  Bad Mommy decision!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment