Thursday, November 1, 2012

Just Stuff

Today I get the privilege of haning out with the sweetest, most handsome, well-mannered and toughest guy I know!!  Thursdays are the days that he usually gets to spend with his Mia but she had some stuff to do today.  So we are having fun at home reading books, letting Mickey Mouse and Jake and the Neverland Pirates entertain us, eating tons of snacks, and playing chase.  I sure do love days like these with him.  With me working at the hotel and working out every day and Carter going to Mrs. Lisa's, I really don't get to see and spend time with Carter until after 5:00-6:00.  It allows him to spend time with both sets of grandparents so I that's a plus, I guess.

His appetite is back full force!!!  His dinner last night was about 15 baby shrimp, 1/2 a sweet potatoe, vanilla yogurt, a whole banana, lots of strawberries, beans, and pieces of Nick's steak.  Then later he had lots of raisens.   So for dinner tonight he is having sautéed mushrooms. We will just see what all the little garbage disposal will eat.

No more words.....I got to learn to be patient.

Carter had a great Halloween. He absolutely positively loved being in his costume. He thought he was hot stuff being a big ferocious dinosaur. He was adorable!!!

We are lifting weights, running, then practicing softball today and I don't even feel motivated in the lest to do that. Laying around the house all day vein lazy is not good for me. I am way too good at it!!  The two hour nap I took with Carter has really got me feeling pretty pathetic.

But my 5k race is in like two weeks so I have got to suck it up. Then after that we are signing up for a 10k! Holy macaroni!!! I'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment