Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Birthday, Aunt Tosh!

Yesterday was Aunt Toshya's 27th birthday.  She is becoming an old woman!!  She is such a good aunt to my Carter.  He is a very lucky child to get to spend every Monday with her.  She seriously spoils him rotten!!  Actually I probably should not say that.  She makes him act right and she is about the only person that I can get to actually lay him down to sleep instead of hold him the whole time.  I feel 100% comfortable with him being with her.  Carter loves his Aunt Toshya so much!!

And in honor of Tosh, we had to be an Ohio State Buckeye fan for the day since that is where she is from.




After we had cake and ice cream they went out and went swimming.  My little water bug was all for that idea.




After they swam for a while he got to ride the golf cart and eat popsicles around the neighborhood.  Carter had a big day!





No comments:

Post a Comment