Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Problems

Well, I am at home with a little boy that is running 102 fever. It's been forever since he has been sick and I have kinda forgotten how terrible this is! But yeah, terrible is the word for it. And worst of all, his big 18 wheeler broke. While he crashed it off the coach, a wheel broke off. So now he is screaming at me while he is trying frantically to stick the wheel back on. So, looks like I will have to make a special trip to Walmart later to spend 35 bucks on a new 18 wheeler that comes with about 30 hot wheels. That will put him having about 100 hot wheels that we can step on later. Awesome.

And my mom and I started a new diet yesterday that involves stuff I don't know how to make and my mom had to go to little rock today, last minute. So that leaves me trying to cook porridge and tuna for my breakfast an lunch by myself.... All with a screaming kid.

Class A problems is what I have today, people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment