Monday, August 20, 2012

Party!!

My family threw my mom a surprise party for her 50th!! She was utterly shocked and at a complete loss for words. We had planned it for about a month. When Saturday came we had to tell one lie after another. She is the hardest person to keep something from!! Stressed me out!!! I can't keep anything from her!! She has always thrown parties and other celebrations for everyone else so she deserved the best party ever and I tried to give her just that. We had a great turn out and I think that everyone had a pretty good time. Great food, music and people! It's great to know that so many people love her!!

I can honestly say that she don't like near 50 years old! And if I am ever half the woman and mother she is I will be greatly blessed!  She is without a doubt my best friend and I just dont know what in the world I would do without her!!  There is not a day that we dont laugh out of control about something we have done. It's fun being her daughter!! I have always said she would be a millionaire if someone just followed her around filming her. It would be something worth watching!!

Carter started the babysitter today and Lisa said he had on okay day. He cried when I left and when he had to come inside. And he didn't eat that great. He did go to bed by himself which is very rare!! But she is getting him on a regular schedule and routine which he has never been on since different people have always kept him. I got a lot done at work today so I still think this was a great decision on my part and I think he will get used to it!! Praying he will!!

He walked a mile today. Literally. We were shocked but he just kept on trucking. I'm sure he will sleep great tonight. He has had a huge day today and I'm proud of him!!

We brought his 4 wheeler outside for the first time today and he is a wild man on it. Full speed ahead....in a straight line because he won't turn it! Lol! We also took a ranger ride all evening which his his favorite part of the day.

All on all it was a good day. Looking forward to tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment