Wednesday, March 21, 2012

11 Months

T minus 4 weeks until big number one.  It can just take it's sweet little time getting here, too!  That would be fine with me.  I kinda panic a little bit when I think about it.   I picked up his invitations this week and that really made it all seem real.  I have thought about cancelling his birthday party all together for my own selfish reasons but that would not be very motherly of me, would it?  So I decided against it.  And after a few melt downs I am back on board and excited about his big birthday bash that I have planned.  I really think that it is going to be so super cute and fun.  There are still a few things that I am going to have to buy but we are ready!!  Not saying that I won't make a fool out of myself, but bring it on!!

Richard Carter,

Hey best friend in the whole wide world!!  Do you know how much I love you?  You will never ever know.  NEVER!  I can't even explain how much love I have for you.  It's a whole lot though!  I promise.  Infinity and beyond and a lot more than that....then even more than that.  Your favorite things are still your books and flash cards.  But when you are not studying, your favorite things are anything with wheels.  You LOVE your little trucks and toys that have strings attached that you can pull.  You could sit there for an hour playing with one of them.  Your attention span is still so huge.  You love playing by yourself without wanting to be bothered.  If I get down and try to play with you sometimes you will push me away or just straight ignore me.  Hurts my feelings sometimes but you know what you want!  It gives me plenty of time to get things done around the house.  Not saying that's what I do, but I could.  You are a pig.  You enjoy your food!!  How you are so small I will never know.  You have some chubby cheeks but not a roll on your body.  You are a very cautious baby.  You know your limits and you don't test them.  If you think there is something that may make you fall you don't even try.  So you may never walk...who knows!!  But, that's ok!  All in your own time baby boy!  I'm definitely not trying to rush anything.  We never want to go out anymore because we want to be at home with you.  It's so rewarding watching you, playing with you, and making you happy.  That makes us happy.  We are probably spoiling you WAY too much but we love to.  Every time Nick goes to Walmart he comes back with a huge toy.  I think he is kinda crazy about his son.  And so am I!!  We love you!  Happy 11 months sweet boy.

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment