Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Carter Update

Exhausted (igˈzôstid)- Drained of one's physical or mental resources; very tired. 

That's exactly what I am.  Utterly Exhausted.

Carter has really put us through the ringer the past week or so.  I so wish I could take all of his sickness and endure all that he is going through.  So, I told you that he has been sick and having diarrhea.  Well he has taken it to a whole new level.  He has been pooping like every 10 minutes and that, in turn, has made him very very raw.  So he has been very cranky.  I know it hurts really bad so I cant blame him.  There is no telling how I would be acting!!  But we have had very bad nights at home.  Poor little guy.  It finally ended (for the most part) yesterday.  So he is fine today and totally over everything so he is back at Lisa's.  He is still raw, but not sick.  But Nick and I have not recovered from all the lost sleep yet.

He is now back to his normal goofy self......

 
......and this was his wardrobe for the whole entire week.
 
I just can't tell you all the new stuff he is learning everyday.  He loves to show us his big, huge, bulging muscles.  He loves shaking everybodys hand, and telling them bye.  And he loves stepping on and off the couch by himself using cushions--it could keep him busy for hours.  But his new thing that he loves to do is dance.  I have yet to get this on video, but if you have ever seen Chandler dance, off the show Friends, then that's about what he looks like.  Anytime a song comes on tv he goes to swaying and moving his arms.  ADORABLE!!
 
He has to eat a "pop" (Popsicle) every night before bed.  He just craves them!
 
He was gaining weight really well until he got sick and I bet he is back down to weighing 21 pounds again.  Little dude just can't catch a break. 
 
He is getting better and better about dealing with people and I just really think it is because he is away from us during the day.  Lisa is really doing well with him.  Now we just gotta get him to start playing with other kids better.  I don't know if he is like this at Lisa's but when he is home, he is constantly smiling and is the sweetest thing and very active! 
 
All in all he is doing great and he is one tough cookie!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment