Friday, March 15, 2013

Outside

First, I want to apologize.  I know all of you are probably thinking that I am way too obsessed with my son and that I post way too many pictures of him and write every time he blinks.  So...sorry, but that's all I got.  I know you don't want to hear about all my work problems/solutions from day to day so, Carter's what you get.

Anyway.

Since you know as well as I do, its been beautiful outside.  So, that's where we have been the majority of our free time.  Carter is in his idea of Heaven and when we have to come inside it's such a dramatic scene for a good 15 minutes.  Mickey Mouse can't even fix that problem.  We are literally outside until the sun don't shine.

So this blog is going to be mostly pictures of what we do with our days after I am off work.  The biggest "wow" is that Carter is out of the phase where he hates getting dirty.  That's growth people!  He still don't get too dirty but he does not mind it if he does (like he used to).  It's fun being Carter's mom!!








 

 
 
 
He LOVES my mom's convertible.  He can see everything.  But, it's not easy explaining to a one year old why the top to my tahoe won't go back.  My sunroof is all of a sudden boring to him.  Now, we can't pass by a stop sign without staying each letter then yelling GO!!  We also can't pass by an American Flag without saluting it.  Mia taught them that!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment